TeAM Solutions is part of Action Network, a network of companies characterized by strong entrepreneurship, which have been operating for a long time in the world of Management Consulting and Information Technology, with a particular focus on ERP systems of medium and small enterprises in the range of excellence.
Through its expertise and the collaboration with other professionals in the Network, TeAM Solutions realizes turnkey projects of ERP systems based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV software.
Action Network is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, with over 300 active customers and 180 Microsoft Dynamics experiences .
The ERP systems developed with TeAM Solutions are GDPR compliant, they guarantee Business Continuity and offer maximum reliability in terms of computer security.
Get more control
Having more control means having visibility of your company's performance - it means knowing that your system will support decision-making processes and will allow your staff to be more proactive and productive. Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you the security of knowing that the designated people in your organization are making the right decisions. And it gives you the deep understanding needed to monitor company performance from every possible angle, from employee attendance to warehouse resources and shipping.
- Streamline accounting practices. The intuitive, role-based interface offers customized access to the most relevant information and tasks - including key accounting processes. With immediate access to the data you need, you can respond quickly and effectively.
- Get a clear view of finances. Increase financial transparency with integrated systems, shared data and drill-down capabilities that will give you the visibility of transactions and audit trails .
- It provides self-service reporting tools and real-time business intelligence.
Help your staff make quick and informed decisions using valid business intelligence data and significantly reduce ad hoc requests to the IT department for reports and other information.
Increase your margins
Cash is king - cash is the main index and making quick and informed decisions directly affects your profits. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can make the right decisions and automate key business processes, from purchase and inventory management to customer credit and payment terms, to lower costs and turn margins into cash flow.
- Identify your most important customers and contact them to stimulate new sales opportunities. Use predictive analytics to identify sales opportunities with your best customers and focus on your most profitable products by analyzing relevant information with the Treemap analysis.
- Offer superior customer service with effective service order management.
You can quickly create service orders based on customer requests or after-sales problems and then record them easily for accurate data and profitability management.
- Customer loyalty with specific rates and discounts. Define a series of pricing and discount terms that you can automatically apply to individual order lines and set rates and discounts in local and foreign currencies.
Your staff and you share a common aspiration on how to grow the business. To achieve this goal, you need a solution that meets new and different needs over time. Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you the flexibility to make room for new business processes or business expansion without significant increases in your original investment - or your payroll.
- Lead the company internationally. Take advantage of multicurrency and international trade capabilities to maintain your general accounting in different currencies; determine how to round up and report amounts for an unlimited series of currencies and manage the customer and seller accounts in the correct currency.
- Connect your distant and mobile employees. Allow your mobile workers to have direct access to corporate resource planning (ERP) data and local resources via the Internet using a rich, custom-built interface - and get even more out of your investment in desktop applications.
- Choose the right solution for you. Thanks to flexible integration options, you can choose the best solution for your company and increase IT flexibility without increasing costs. Microsoft Dynamics NAV supports both local and remote installation, as well as hybrid models